Friday, January 22, 2010

Operation Organization




I just finished reading How to Organize Just About Everything by Peter Walsh. The book was huge but it was filled with the most random and interesting tidbits. For example, did you know that if you soak cotton balls in bleach and place them in mildewy corners of the shower or bath when you start cleaning that by the time you are finished cleaning the mildew should be gone. Now that to me is useful information! Anyways, yesterday I began my operation organization in the bathrooms. I filled up an entire garbage bag with expired medicine and random makeup samples that cause clutter and never seem to be used. I felt good about all my work at the end of the day and I was excited to show Ian what I had done. I guess I had a lot of energy yesterday since I organized two bathrooms, hung pictures in the bedroom, made dinner, and made a loaf of banana bread. Lets hope today is just as productive!

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike :) Maybe I need to read this book too! Miss you. xo, Jmac

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I'm so jealous! Our bathroom is a never ending mess...

    You would be proud to know, though, you inspired a P-Touch purchase for my house/studio.

    I'm going to read this book. I need all the help I can get! Cotton balls and bleach trick is exactly what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete